Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have a dream that one day this nation will be equal.   I have a dream that one day It will not matter how you look.   I have a dream that one day No one will judge each other   I have a dream that everyone will feel better about themselves   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day It wont matter what you wear or how you dress.   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day no one will ever be judged.   This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to Make the world a better place This will be the day when everyone will feel good about themselves   And when this happens, when we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

No comments:

Post a Comment